#Look 1031

/
0 Comments
Sponsors Sorry, unable to connect in a neighboring wifi, I'm doing what I can, I change to a new home
I ask patience and return soon ... maybe in 15 days, and i pray for this. I want everyone's understanding.
Have a nice week and beautifull!




On Raphael Cyberstar

[Hair] *Dura-Boys&Girls*39(Black)
[Face Tattoo]  Black Army Tatto - Dirty -
[ Tattoo] Tattoo Hard To Kill < without face > ( 2 )
[Beard]  Unorthodox Full beard (Facia Hair)
[Wastrel]  DOZZE - Wastrel Leather Vest [M]  NEW
[Gloves]  O.M.E.N x [ dynasty ] - Grey Cruising Gloves - Spread
[Bag]  (epia) - Dufflebag
[Pants] .:villena:. - Chinos [M/M] in Taupe
[Boots]  -Entente - Soldat Boots -


You may also like

Nenhum comentário :

Sponsors

featured Slider

Instagram Shots

Pinterest

Follow me

Like us

Labels

Labels Cloud

Labels List Numbered

Popular Posts