#Look 1044 Problem

/
0 Comments

Sponsors Sorry, I have some personal problems and I will do a few posts soon everything will be normal. I apologize and understanding.
Have a great day!


XOXO






On Shirley Ansari

[Head Bow] Pink Acid Biscuit Giant Head Bow - Red  NEW@ The Gacha Mania 
[Hair] enVOGUE HAIR - Jasmine GIFT
[Lipstick] Pink Acid Shimmer Vday Lip Gloss - Strawberry
[Body] Blush. My body heart - white
[Shorts] Indented----> Granda
[Tattoo] *PerveTTe* [Tattoo] Sex OldWest [Red]  NEW@ The Closer Fair 
[Shoes] FOR SLINK HIGH HOLLY MESH RED FAME HEELS
[Bag] Pink Acid Biscuit Shoulder Bag - Original/Red RARE  NEW@ The Gacha Mania 
[Pose] Overlow Poses - Pack 35








You may also like

Nenhum comentário :

Sponsors

featured Slider

Instagram Shots

Pinterest

Follow me

Like us

Labels

Labels Cloud

Labels List Numbered

Popular Posts