#Look 1056 Sweet Nerd

/
0 Comments

Hello dear sponsors!

As I promised I am trying to organize myself rl and make a few posts, I'll be returning slowly coming soon ...
Again I apologize and thank you for understanding everyone!

Have a great day! <3

XOXO 


On Shirley Ansari

[Hair] little bones. Golden Ribs  NEW@ Nº21
[Glasses] (Yummy) Quinn Frames - Black
[Lipstick] Pink Acid Overly Done Light Gloss (dark) - Barbee
[Sweater] :FY: Miss Priss Sweater  NEW@ The Candy Shop
[Pants] Indented---->DDN l v3
[Shoes] Indented---->In.Charge l Charcoal
[Watch] Springtime Watch/BLACK
[Phone] :::LP::: Bashful_Bear - Phone
[Bag] Pink Acid Transparent Shoulder School Bag  / Pink Acid Golden Rustic Clutch / Pink Acid  A Lil' Birdy Coin Purse NEW@ The Chapter Four
[Cofee] [Love Soul] Cafe Frappe*chocolate*
[Pose] Overlow Poses - Pack 33





You may also like

Nenhum comentário :

Sponsors

featured Slider

Instagram Shots

Pinterest

Follow me

Like us

Labels

Labels Cloud

Labels List Numbered

Popular Posts