#Look 1111 SOONSIKI HAIR

/
0 Comments
 Hey Sponsors and readers  i'm sorry! Who follow my blog know that I was a few days without blogging ... I'm sorry! These days it was really hard to find time to do something I love really, take my pics and blog. I'm trying to do my best.

The SOONSIKI HAIR is with some amazing hair releases! Stay tuned fairs access to the news and the store group, since there you always have access to the information and beautiful gifts that the store always gives us ... ♥

XOXO


HAIR
1º *Soonsiki~ Ashley *Natural Roots* NEW@ Famashed 
2º *Soonsiki~ Shelly *Natural Roots* NEW@ Collabor88 
3º  *Soonsiki~ Hush *Natural Roots*  NEW@ WCF4 
*Soonsiki~ Tickled *Natural Roots* NEW@ WCF4 

LOOK
[Lingerie] Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara Lingerie
[Tatto] Infected - Dragon Tattoo  NEW@ Room69 
[Nails] PUNCI . My Square Nails 

POSE
Overlow - Pack 50


You may also like

Nenhum comentário :

Sponsors

featured Slider

Instagram Shots

Pinterest

Follow me

Like us

Labels

Labels Cloud

Labels List Numbered

Popular Posts