#Look 1128 Really Don't Care ☠

/
0 Comments
Hey Sponsors and readers I'm sorry! Those who follow my blog know that I was a few days without blogging ... Sorry! These days it was really hard to find time, but everything is already returning to normal ... I ask your understanding!
Have a great day ♥

XOXO





Shirley Ansari
[Hair] Exile::One Way or Another  NEW@ Collabor88 
[Glasses] :::LP::: MOSHE_Shades - Black
[Septum] (Yummy) Lucy - Gold Metal (Septum)
[Jacket/Shirt] Addams // Leather Jacket w/ Shirt NEW@ N21
[Skirt] Foxes - Throw Back - Denim Mini - Blue
[Nails] PUNCI . My Square Nails .Maitreya 
[Tattoo] Infected - Absolute Tattoo (Maitreya Applier)  NEW@ AnyBody 
[Boots] Shey Azras Boot
[Poses] Overlow


You may also like

Nenhum comentário :

Sponsors

featured Slider

Instagram Shots

Pinterest

Follow me

Like us

Labels

Labels Cloud

Labels List Numbered

Popular Posts